Linn County Physical Therapy
is an independently-owned
clinic started in 1992. Our seven therapists have over
100 years of
experience treating a wide variety of conditions. Our
patients come to us from their family physician, specialist,
chiropractor, podiatrist, dentist, occupational case managers, as
well as self-referrals.
INDIVIDUAL CARE BY CARING INDIVIDUALS
best progress is made when you see the same
- Your therapist will do their best to work with your
more you know, the more you can do for yourself
- Education about your condition and self-management is an
important part of your treatment.
- We treat the
- All movements and problems affect more than one area,
mechanically & emotionally.
patient, each problem, each goal is unique
do our best to set realistic treatment goals and want to make
your goal our goal.
When Physical Therapy is recommended, think of us first and
exercise your choice of...
- Independent, physician, corporation, or hospital-owned.
- Using clinics owned by those treating you can be to your
- Each therapist has areas of interest, expertise, or
- A different therapist can mean a different
- Be certain the treatment plan and goals meet your needs.
- Each clinic may have a different approach to the
- More treatment isn't necessarily better or more effective.
treatment plan, costs, and expectations.
Phone: (319) 362-LCPT
email@example.com Fax: (319) 368-3399